It has been a long time.
We have been so busy the last few weeks that I will get you caught up.
My Nephew, Taylor got his mission call today.
He is going to the Washington, Evert Mission.
This is the same mission that my other Nephew, Joe just came home from in May.
Cool, Taylor is so excited he leaves in November.
She did so well and learned a lot.
We had other pictures but they must have been erased.
They went with Bryce and Lacey and (not pictured) Jeff.
They had so much fun. R.J really got into girls there.
My Nephew Nathan got Married and this was his open house in Vernal.
He married a girl from Washington State. Her Name is Jana.
This is at my Brother, Marks house.
The wind kicked up and I thought this was a cool picture.
On Saturday we went to Duchesne High School for lunch.
We had a feast provided by Mr. Foster our Counselor.
Travis lined all of this up. Many thanks to him.
Travis is standing to the right side of me.
He also put together a power point presentation. It was fun.
On Friday night we met at Hollow Moon Restaurant.
It is owned by the Family above. Todd and Camille Moon.
Todd is my age, and I would recommend Hollow Moon to anyone who likes a good steak.
Of course they have other wonderful Items.
Thanks to the Moons' for a wonderful night.
I think this picture explains it all. I made my kids go. The only one who had fun was Sydney. Randel could hardly keep his eyes open (Ha Ha).
Some of the Girls in my class thought that Randel was a boy who graduated from my class. They keep coming up to him and calling him Kevin. We got a kick out of that.
That's it for today but there's more to come. Notice that Sara's not in the picture. I'll tell you were she is later.
-


3 comments:
nice post!
so where was sarah??
awww, we miss our little Sarah.. Where was she?
It was great to spend time with you at the class reunion. It looks like you have been going 90 miles an hour for the past few weeks!
Post a Comment