Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tag, Im it!

My buddy Tara tagged me.

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.



1. I make up a song to everything. My kids think I'm nuts!!!
2. In High School in was involved in everything.(Cheerleader, Drill Team, Volleyball, Basketball, Track, Band (I'm a dork) and Wrestling (J.K.)). But I did go to high school in Duchesne, that explains it all.
3.I meet my husband on a blind date. After 2 weeks of dating I burped in front of him and didn't even realize it. It was love at first burp!!!
4. I'm a Diet Coke freak. I'm on a first name basis at the Top Stop by my house.
5. Since we have been married we have moved 13 times and lived in 4 different States, Utah Nevada,( I gamble more before I was 21 than I have since) California, Colorado.
6. Cars I have owned... Toyota Tercel, Ford Taurus, 2 Nissan Truck, Ford Crown Victoria,(my grandma car)and Suburban. I will never drive a Station Wagon, NEVER, EVER, NEVER!!!!!!!

I am going to tag Tari and Becky

No comments: