Wednesday, July 16, 2008

New Addition to the Family

One night while Jacqi was out with some friends they were driving along and they heard a kitten meowing and so they stoped to see about it. They decided the kitten was homeless and took it home. The group decided that Jacqi was the one that should keep it. She put the kitten in her purse. She got it past her dad but her mother saw it pop its head out of the bag. Needless to say I was a little hesitant about taking in a stray, but Jacqi insisted that we keep the little thing. Its really cute but we already have two other cats. So then came the requirements. The most important one. She had to pay to get that little female fix. The last thing I need is 8 or 9 more kittens running around. Jacqi agreed and Lidya, the kitten, has been a part of the family ever since.
Jacqi and Lidya
Lidya
Sydney's cat Smokey took a "Vacation" this
summer so she thinks this is her replacement.





3 comments:

galleygrapevine said...

We all know what a "stray" will do to ya!

Mandy said...

What kind of "Vacation?"

I have a big dumb orange one i would like to send! ;)

Cute kitty! I love cats!!!!!

Mindy said...

Jacqi told me about the new addition. Lidya is very cute... but I'm hoping my kids don't find any strays. ;)