Sara Went to her Grandma and Grandpa's house down in Kingston, UT
She made bread,cookies, and sew and tied two quilts.
We helped tie R.J.'s quilt.
We had so much fun. The day before we left we made a batch of bread and with the bread we made homemade pigs in a blanket. They were so delicious. The day we left we made a cake for a funeral, a big batch of black licorice Carmel, and a big batch of raisin cookies for Randel he did not get to go. Wait I forgot that we also made treat called sweet pop's.
I think that I gained about 10 lbs while I was there.
It was so peaceful and quiet. No stores or traffic, but I could still find the Diet Coke store each day.


2 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun and some yummy food!
Hi Lori! I found your blog while I was hopping around. How are you? I love your cute family, I wish I got to see you more often! Talk to ya later! -Marcie
Post a Comment