Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Ready, Set ,Go!

Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

4 comments:

galleygrapevine said...

Memories, light the corners of my mind. (that's a song)
When we are together we are THE biggest retards! Lake, camp, home, it's all good times! Your awesome!
We need to go to Top Stop for a Coke and a Hot Link!

Janice {Run Far} said...

Well Well well... I have to say that eating an ant last year at camp was pretty memorable, and of course the many times I cut your hair, and of course the many times your cute little Sara was so kind to watch me stinking kids.
You rock!

Tari said...

I remember the first time I met you was after the Collen Ray Concert, we had so much fun there being silly then we see you driving away with your cute girls and I remember thinking I hope I can be that cool of mom that my daughter will want to hang out with me at a concert instead of her friends. I'm so glad we get to know each other better in YW.

Stephanie said...

I don't have a blog yet, but here are a couple memories.
I remember when I was sleeping with Lindsey on your floor in Duchesne, you told us not to make another peep or you would bite our nose. When it got quiet, I said "peep" and you bit my nose! Another memory in Fallon is when you would do my bangs big and cool, so when I went to 2nd grade I felt like the queen of the class. I loved spending the night at your apartment. You helped me make a Pocahontas puppet for a class project and it was the best one by far!