Hey Miss Lori Lee I found your blog! I will have to send the link to Becky. Now I can check up on you since I never seem to see you, you are just a busy woman.
Looks like Girls Camp was a blast. Too cool to see a moose! Ok, Lori, your secret is out that you are blogging, so I expect to see a post on the class reunion site soon. (please, oh please, oh please!) I will have to send you a link to the Burdick blog. Take care.
I am a Mother of 4 ages 7-17. I enjoy officiating High School Volleyball and Basketball. I am known to be a bit crazy at times. I enjoy time with my family and being able to relax. (which is hardly ever)
4 comments:
welcome to the bloggy world. Now I get to keep in touch with you after we move to Ky. ;)
Hi Lori, I found your blog through Mandy. Congratulations on your new calling. check us out ptllemos.blogspot.com Tara Lemos (Spendlove)
Hey Miss Lori Lee I found your blog! I will have to send the link to Becky. Now I can check up on you since I never seem to see you, you are just a busy woman.
Looks like Girls Camp was a blast. Too cool to see a moose! Ok, Lori, your secret is out that you are blogging, so I expect to see a post on the class reunion site soon. (please, oh please, oh please!) I will have to send you a link to the Burdick blog. Take care.
Post a Comment